Traditional Chinese Medicine
In TCM, human body was treated as an entire organism with a network of meridians connecting to the internal-organs, blood, body fluids, muscles, bones, tendons and the skin. The aim of the TCM is to treat the whole human body rather than just the symptoms.
TCM has developed a theoretical system for more than 20 centuries, meanwhile, it has been ensured that TCM is not only effective in the prevention of disease and health maintenance, it can also cure diseases effectively without chemical side effects
OUR SUCCESSFUL CASES
We are a special team, a lot of members but with big potential to work for the best of our customers. Our knights can really show fantastic ideas and work.
Professional Chinese Doctor
HOW TO PREPARE HERBS MEDICINE
One bag of herbs could be used twice for a day (morning and evening)
1. Take all the herbs out of one bag and place them into a clay or glass pot (if equipment is restricted, you can use stainless steel), flatten them, and then add cold water into it until the water level is about 1cm above the herbs.
2. Before boiling it, let the herbs soak in the water for 30 minutes.
3. Bring the herbs to boil with strong heat and then stew for 30 minutes with low heat, you should get approximately a cup of herbal extract at the end of cooking time.
4. Drink the warm extracted herbal liquid 30 minutes after meal
5. The cooked herbs can be used for the second drink. Cooking it in the same way as the first time, but add less water and do not soak it.